What is a good marketing strategy?
- What is a good and functional website?
- What is the price of an advertising campaign?
- How do I best reach the right customers?
- Where can I best place my ads?
- and so many more questions ...
The answer is very simple: there is no conclusive answer.
Every business or company is different, every consumer is different.
It is the art, skill and experience of the marketing specialist to find the right potential and bring it as close as possible to the company at the right time.
What we do know, however, are the trends in buying behavior. Certainly now that everyone is going online, patterns can be measured and mapped. It is a fact that 80% of purchases are preceded by searches on the internet. And 75% of this is used (especially for consumer goods and / or services) using the smartphone.